We upgraded to 8.5.04 and now everytime an admin log in, he has to redo its view settings again.
Found a way to solve partially the problem, it is to modify the default view for everyone but still some missing points like the filter on status (want to keep visible only new/open/postponed) but everytime we have all tickets displayed.
This behavior was not present in the beta version. Any idea?
Same here.. All the interface settings thats we had were all muddled up. Had to redo them again. Similarly the new structure of the FAQ is really unfriendly compared to the tree structure of the version. Seriously thinking of downgrading to 8.1
my problem is solved but i don't know how. I opened a ticket with sysaid and before we had a remote control session I noticed the problem was solved, the view settings were kept.
Here is what happened in between over 5 days (I'm running debian)
- installation of system updates (thursday)
- reboot of the machine (thursday)
- installation of log4j as there is a recurring message in the logs ("please initialize properly log4j") (monday)
- Moving log4j.properties to common/classes to stop receiving error "please initialize properly log4j" (monday)
- modified catalina.sh to add more memory to sysaid (monday)
- reboot the machine (monday)
At that point i realized that the view were now saved. I don't know what solved it
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/02/2012 01:13:01