We are in the process of evaluating Sysaid for our needs. At the moment we use Spiceworks but we really need the integrated knowledgebase functionality and asset management which Sysaid gives us. Also the reporint looks far better.
At the moment we work as part of a group of companies (4 companies and 4xAD forests with full trusts in place between them, DNS all configured with conditional forwarding etc etc).
I have a number of questions really, so this may not be the best place to ask it but ultimately it does come down to reporting.
We need to have a custom field in the Service request ticket of type "Company" where we can register which company the Service request relates to. I don't know how to do this yet in Sysaid. We will ened to report on it.
Every month I produce reports based on the following in Spiceworks:
- Total time spent on calls by engineer per month across all four companies
- Total time spent on calls by Engineer per month split by company
- Time spent by category by company
- Time spent by category across all companies
- Top 20 users by time spent
Does anyone know how to get this sort of information out using the reports wizard and will it indeed be possible?