This tab shows a list of all of your end users. You can navigate to the general details page of any end user by clicking the row entry of that end user in the list.
For general instructions for using list pages in SysAid, please go here.
Creating and modifying end users
Click to create a new end user. Click on the row of an existing end user to edit it. For more information about creating and editing end users, please go here.
Refresh from LDAP
Click this icon after changing LDAP settings under Preferences --> Integration --> LDAP (tab) to import your users from LDAP using the new settings.
There are a number of actions you can perform on your lists using the actions list. To open the actions list, select one or more list entries using the tickboxes at the left end of each row. This opens the actions list:
- Delete the end users that you have selected in the list
- Export the selected end users to .pdf. You can then easily print them.
- Export the selected end users to CSV. You can then print them, or use the data for further calculations.
- Enroll to MDM
- Send the default MDM enrollment notification to the selected end users. A popup allows you to choose whether to send the notification by e-mail, SMS, or both. The notification is sent only to enabled users, and the notification is only sent to end users that have a valid e-mail address or text message number. To send a custom enrollment notification, go to Asset Management --> Network Discovery --> MDM (tab).
- Convert to Admin
- If you've imported all of your users from LDAP, then even your IT administrators will show up in the end users list. Click Convert to Admin to convert the selected end users into administrators.
- From the dropdown list, choose whether to enable or disable the selected end users and click Set. Disabled end users can't log in and can't be chosen as the request user for a service record. However, disabled users also do not count against your license limit.
- Group and Company (Enterprise only)
- Choose a user group or company from the appropriate dropdown list and click Set. All selected users are now part of the chosen group or company.
- More Actions
- Click on More Actions to open a window with three additional end user fields: Time Zone, Date Input Style, and Language. Select one of these fields, and then choose the desired value for that field from the adjoining dropdown list. Click Save to update each of the selected end users with the new field value.
Predefined list view
The SysAid Administrator and End User lists include the SelectUsers view. This predefined view controls the advanced search screen that appears when selecting users in places such as the service record form or the send message screen.