Do you like your job?

 
Poll
Do you like your job?
Yes 88% [ 229 ]
No 12% [ 30 ]
Total Votes: 259
 
Author
Message
SysAider
4
 
Mugs are good!!!!!!!
Super SysAider
63
 
Jonathan wrote:
Drako786 wrote:Techguy,why are you trying to protect your identity? From the picture, one could draw the assumption that you are paraoid. Is this so???


The names have been changed to protect the innocent


Can we really draw the assumption that Techguy is innocent? Maybe he's on the run? KGB might be after him. Maybe we should look into the possibility of a reward being offered for any information leading to his capture. Jonathan, I'll split it with ya. lol
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White
SysAid Wiz
326
 
Drako786 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Drako786 wrote:Techguy,why are you trying to protect your identity? From the picture, one could draw the assumption that you are paraoid. Is this so???


The names have been changed to protect the innocent


Can we really draw the assumption that Techguy is innocent? Maybe he's on the run? KGB might be after him. Maybe we should look into the possibility of a reward being offered for any information leading to his capture. Jonathan, I'll split it with ya. lol


Think i saw him on Americas most wanted!!! 50/50 split sounds good to me you can email me at istechguyinnocent@hotmail.com
SysAid Wiz
1768
 
Hold your speculative theories right there!, i have to protect my anonimity because if people new my true identity, I would get stopped in every corridor and street corner with crys of "help I've got a blue screen of death!" or "TechGuy I borrowed a cd off my mate to install windows vista and now my computer is telling me I do not have a genuine copy!". Its a price I have to pay for my special I.T. abilities!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 15, 2008 05:40 PM

Super SysAider
63
 
So Techguy, what do you tell the other people in your building? You know, the ones that don't know what you do.
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White
SysAid Wiz
1768
 
Drako786 wrote:So Techguy, what do you tell the other people in your building? You know, the ones that don't know what you do.


I tell them I work in the postroom!
Super SysAider
63
 
LOL Clever, but it makes you more suspicious. I can't wait to hear what happens when you walk down the hall with a tower under your arm.
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White
SysAid Wiz
1768
 
Drako786 wrote:LOL Clever, but it makes you more suspicious. I can't wait to hear what happens when you walk down the hall with a tower under your arm.

Ah, I am never caught carrying hardware, the other guys do that for me!
Super SysAider
63
 
Now, does that qualify them as your underlings???
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White
Super SysAider
68
 
techguy wrote:
Drako786 wrote:So Techguy, what do you tell the other people in your building? You know, the ones that don't know what you do.


I tell them I work in the postroom!


Why would you say that you work in the postroom? Surely then they would come up to you with a massive bundle of letters to post (presuming that's the environment!?).
"REEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!"
SysAid Wiz
1768
 
I think we may have wandered off topic slightly!
SysAid Wiz
326
 
People asking you to ups stuff all day long. Perhaps say you work in accounts everyone leaves accountants alone !!
Super SysAider
63
 
Why not say you work in the call center. No one ever knows what the people in the call center look like. The only reason I know is because I have to walk past our call center to get to our office. Also I don't think we wandered off topic. This is all job related. Except maybe for the America's Most Wanted part, which by the way, have you found anything yet Jonathan?
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White
SysAider
40
 
Yes. I love my job. SysAid has made it wonderful!!
Whats up with the mugs? How do I get one? lol.

-------------------------------------
Julia - HCNW
-------------------------------------
SysAid Wiz
2449
 
dmart wrote:Mugs are good!!!!!!!


Yeah, I don't know what I would've do without them mugs

PM me your address and I'll make sure you'll get one
Pushing IT forward