Contest Terms and Conditions
- SysAid Technologies Ltd., of 1 HaYarden Street, P.O. Box 1142, Airport City, Israel 70100 ("us" or "we" or "our" or "SysAid") is conducting a contest to win an ITSM Consultation Day. Organizations wishing to compete in the "ITSM Consultation Day Contest" need to provide a submission of a completed web form, which includes a description of their IT department's ITSM needs. "us", "we" "our" or "SysAid" also means anyone in our behalf.
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Rules"). By entering into the Contest you ("you" or "your") agree to be bound by these Rules, and these Rules constitute a binding contract between us and you. If you do not accept the Rules, you should immediately withdraw from the Contest.
- SysAid may use written description submissions uploaded by you and other participants to the designated portal web page basics.sysaid.com (the "Portal") during the Contest (each a "Description Submission") in order to create a derivative work or works based on the Description Submission together with other works (to the sole discretion of SysAid) (the "Derivative Works").
- The contest is open to any corporation and/or any person over the age of eighteen (18) which employs an IT department.
- Participation in the Contest must be made through the Portal. The Description Submission must be inputted in the web-form that is located in the Portal and then sent to our servers through the internet.
- The Description Submission must include elements detailing the advantages you will gain from an ITSM consultant, the challenges you face in this matter (which are a balance of mix of system and process needs).
- Rude, defamatory, racist or offensive material will be disqualified. The decision of what is considered rude and/or offensive material will be at the discretion of the judging panel and us.
- Entries which are in breach of copyright laws will be disqualified.
Your Warranties, Representations and Undertakings
You warrant, represent and undertake to us as follow:
- The Description Submission does not contain material that may be rude, defamatory, racist, offensive or illegal.
- You have obtained the consent of any other participant described in the Description Submission or in its making that you (and consequently, we) may use the Description Submission as set forth in these Rules, and such use does not breach their right to privacy or any right they may have under any law.
- You hereby irrevocably give us a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the Description Submission in any territory for any commercial purpose (including its use in any Derivative Works).
- We are entitled to cancel the Contest or postpone it to another date at any time and for any reason or no reason in our full and complete discretion. You will not have any claims with respect to such cancellation or postponement.
- Nothing in these Rules grants you any right to use our trademarks, service marks or any other intellectual property owned by us.
- You warrant, represent and undertake to us as follow:
Judging and Prizes
- The best Description Submission shall be declared winner and award the participant posting it with a prize as follows: A day of consultation with Mr. Stuart Rance, an ITSM expert, during a work day (the "Prize").
- All Description Submissions will be judged on their details of the need and future use of ITSM principles. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the judging process or the outcome.
- The judging panel consists of SysAid's VP Product, VP Customer Service and VP Marketing.
- The judging panel has complete discretion as to whether award the Prize. The Prize is not negotiable and non-transferable.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the Rules and any publication with respect to the Contest, these Rules shall prevail.
Stage Start Finish Submission of Description submissions June 9, 2016 July 15, 2016 Judging Period July 30, 2016 August 31, 2016
Announcement of a Winner- September 12, 2016
Liability and Indemnity
- SysAid and its respective officers, employees and agents have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising whether directly or indirectly. This applies in relation to or in connection with any material and/or information supplied by you to the Description Submissions or in connection with the Contest.
- You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified SysAid and its respective officers, employees and agents (in this paragraph referred to as “those indemnified”) from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these terms and conditions by you; and publication of or distribution of the information supplied by you.
- These terms and conditions may be amended, deleted or added to from time to time at our discretion. The revised terms and conditions will be published on the Portal. By participating you agree to the full terms and conditions – so please read them carefully.
- These Rules, including the validity, interpretation, or performance thereof and any of its terms or provisions shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in and only in accordance with, the domestic laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any action arising out of or in any way connected with these Rules shall be brought exclusively before the Courts of Tel Aviv district.