Product Interaction GeniusIsraelWe’re looking for a UX Designer to join our growing Product department.
- Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, usage scenarios, task analysis, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps, style guidelines, and other UX design deliverables
- Translate product requirements and wireframes into high definition mockups and prototypes and follow up execution ultimately into final production designs
- Solve complex problems related to front-end web development and provide accurate estimates and scope for user experience deliverables
- Conduct usability testing sessions and provide recommendations
- Identify and address project challenges by providing creative and innovative solutions
- Perform competitive research and design research
- Take a lead role in delivering and maintaining user experience standards and best practice guidelines
- 5+ years experience in a user experience role, working on cross-platform solutions: desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable interfaces for web-based products
- Proven experience in developing high level and/or detailed storyboards, personas, sketches, site maps, task flows, wireframes, mockups, and prot
- otypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Proven experience in researching user behavior and conducting UI tests
- Expert knowledge of Axure or similar prototype tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work proactively and independently
We’re honored that you’re interested
in becoming part of the SysAid family!
Please take a minute to fill out the following application form. THE STANDARD STUFF: