SysAid Technologies Ltd, an international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the Support department as a Tir 3 Support Engineer.
We're seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. You'd be working with a highly motivated team that constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
If you think this is an environment you want to work in, keep on reading.
The Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer is the final escalation point within the Technical Support Organization. Technical issues that cannot be resolved by levels 1 & 2 support staff are escalated to the Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer. This Engineer is capable of troubleshooting and resolving the most difficult and complicated issues. This position works closely with QA, DevOps Team, Product Management, and R&D. The Tier 3 Engineer is the escalation point for technical support issues globally.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
- Work as a member of the Technical Support team and with other departments (i.e. R&D, PM) to exceed SysAid customer’s expectations for technical support.
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Represent SysAid in a professional manner, especially when providing online support.
- Methodically resolve the more difficult and complex production issues reported by customers and partners.
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Must speak fluent English
Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in providing technical support to global customers using SAAS platform and Cloud infrastructure, assisting with integration and product related queries automation controls.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating systems, MS and MySQL database, LAN/WAN Networking and IT Network Operations experience.
- Experience utilizing debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot software issues to determine the root cause and present suggested workarounds and solutions.
- Proven support experience as well as exhibiting professional client facing skills.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus