SysAid Technologies Ltd, an international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the R&D department as an experienced DevOps Engineer.
We're seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. You'd be working with a highly motivated team that constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
If you think this is an environment you want to work in, keep on reading.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to modernize our build and deployment practices by developing automation and workflows surrounding release requests. The goal is to develop standardized, repeatable and reliable processes.
You will be part of a talented group of professionals, responsible for continuous integration, continuous delivery and release workflows, working with the team to automate code deployments and builds. You will take part in developing and maintaining an in house system serving more than 40 developers and stakeholders.
1. You have worked extensively with Jenkins (Teamcity also an advantage).
2. Support and maintain InstallShield installers
2. experience with AWS
3. You have knowledge in source control systems like Git and SVN.
4. You have knowledge in ant, Maven, Gradle and NPM.
5. You have written code in Python, Ruby or Java.
6. You possess a good understanding of Linux.
7. You have experience adapting and transforming deployment processes and practices into cohesive automated workflows.
8. You are experienced in developing tools to support and improve build and release process.
9. A “Yes we can personality”