R&D Automation InspectorIsraelWe’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing R&D department.
- Designing, developing, and executing QA automation tests
- Experience with building infrastructure for automation testing from scratch
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an automation QA engineer in web applications – a must
- At least 1 year of experience with automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, JSystem, TestNG, etc. – a must
- Good Java programming and debugging skills
- Experience with databases and SQL queries – a must
- Familiarity with performance, sniffing, and load testing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, Wireshark, and Fiddler
- Experience with common scripting languages like Bash Script, Python, and Ruby in a Unix/Linux environment – advantage
- Experience with Windows platforms (both Client and Server) – advantage
- Experience with Android/iOS tests – advantage
- Experience with SCM tools like SVN and Git
We’re honored that you’re interested
in becoming part of the SysAid family!
Please take a minute to fill out the following application form. THE STANDARD STUFF: