April 2017 - June 2017
Latest Cloud Releases - Spring 17
Versions 17.2.10 - 17.2.50
SysAid Patch Managmentment Increased Support
The software product list, in your patch management policies, is continuously updated with additional products that admins can patch.
Enhanced LDAP Integration UI
The LDAP integration UI now includes:
- List and Form interface for easier access to LDAP integration configuration
- Credentials selection instead of Username and Password fields
Increased Flexibility in the Agent Depoyment Plan List
Admins can edit the values for fields for multiple deployment plans simultaneously, in the Agent Deployment Plan list.
Updates to SMS Integration
Admins have a wider variety of SMS providers to choose from and they have enhanced flexibility in configuring their integration.
Added Flexibility in BI Analytics
The Open SR Overview chart now contains many more options of varied fields to display in the graph, crafting your BI dashboard to fit your needs.
“SysAid is way ahead of the other ITSM solutions in terms of functionality and value. We've been providing high-value service to 3,000 employees for 3 years now.”
Previous Cloud Highlights
January 2017 - April 2017
SysAid Winter 17
Versions 17.1.20 - 17.1.70
Increased Password Services Access
The requirements for setting up Password Services have been lowered, i.e. domain administrator permissions are no longer needed.
Improved Support for SNMPv3 in Credentials Management
Admins can now configure all encryption and authentication methods offered by SNMPv3 in the Credentials form.
Animated Summary Report
This year (2017), admins can select a new personalized music video, featuring SysAid's Joe The IT Guy, to summarize their help desk data.
September 2016 - December 2016
SysAid Autumn 16
Versions 16.4.40 - 17.1.10
Microsoft EWS Protocol Support
Admins can now select the EWS protocol when configuring incoming email integration and calendar sync.
Admins can sync SysAid with their Trello accounts so that pre-defined SRs automatically appear as cards in Trello boards.
New LDAP Integration Capability
SysAid can automatically disable LDAP-imported admins that are no longer available in the Active Directory.
Upgraded Interface for Custom Notifications
Admins can access custom notifications in a new, intuitive list/form interface that allows them to simultaneously view a notification's subject and body.
Slack Integration Enhancement
Create tickets or link a Slack channel to a ticket with Slack slash commands.
SysAid Barcode App for Android
Admins with Android devices can use SysAid Barcode to create CIs in SysAid, check in and check out CIs, and perform inventories using CI bar codes.
Admins can integrate SysAid with Slack to improve team collaboration:
- Create Slack channels
- Pull Slack data into SysAid
- Post messages to Slack channels from SysAid
Enhancements to Asset Discovery and Agent Deployment
- New intuitive and user-friendly interface for managing SNMP and WMI asset discovery scans.
- When admins deploy agents to WMI-discovered assets from the asset list, they can select the following parameters for the deployment: RDS, agent settings configuration, and credentials.
Unified approach for agent deployment and agent settings management *
- New intuitive and user-friendly interface for managing agent deployments across domains and IP ranges.
- Admins can manage multiple agent settings configurations from a single location.
Patch Management update *
SysAid automatically updates the Patch Management licenses when the SysAid agent is upgraded to the most recent version.
* Note: Your RDS must be running the latest version in order for your scheduled agent deployments to continue to run and for your Patch Management to receive the updated license.
July 2016 - August 2016
SysAid Summer 16
Versions 16.3.20 - 16.4.10
New agent installation method
Admins can deploy and undeploy agents via the RDS, directly from the SysAid interface.
Admins can store domain credentials and automatically apply them when deployting the agent via the RDS.
SysAid Vendor Management
Admins can define SysAid to automatically generate asset ID prefixes specific to an asset's vendor.
For those who missed the announcement, the Nagios Monitoring Dashboard is now available. This release also includes several bug fixes and UI enhancements.
April 2016 - July 2016
SysAid Spring 16
Versions 16.1.50 - 16.3.10
The Nagios monitoring tool allows admins to automatically generate SRs from Nagios events and alerts. It also allows admins to import hosts monitored in Nagios to SysAid Asset Management.
Clustered display for report bar charts
Admins can choose to display a report's bar chart data in stacked or clustered (side-by-side) bars.
Import new categories to SysAid
Admins can import new SR categories from a .csv file to SysAid.
Additional category control
Categories can be limited to specific admin groups.
Round-robin ticket routing
Admins can automatically route certain tickets to the least busy admin in a specified admin group.
Change from Flash to HTML5
Charts and graphs that were based on Flash technology, such as those in Dashboards and IT Benchmark, now run on HTML5.
A new graphical representation of workflows is now available and includes Action Item statuses and dependencies.
Ping-specific network card
When an asset has multiple network cards, admins can select which network card to ping.
Duplicate email rules
Admins can duplicate an email rule to use as the basis for a new rule.
Admins can duplicate a sub-type to use as the basis for a new sub-type.
BI Analytics enhancements
- Timer sheet includes Custom Column calculations.
- Admins can modify certain charts to display different dimensions.
- SysAid's family of available third-party integrations and add-ons has expanded!
- This release also offers improvements to the newly released BI Analytics module as well as other performance improvements and resolved issues.
- New performance improvements now speed up the rate at which SysAid operates.
November 2015 - March 2016
SysAid Winter 16
Versions 15.4.01 - 16.1.50
Cloud infrastructure upgrades and performance enhancements.
Enhancements to the new Reporting module
- Admins can now filter report data by categories that contain any given text that they specify.
- Automatic calculations is now available for additional fields
Schedule automatic imports
Cloud users can schedule automatic imports of entities such as companies, assets, CIs, and users from a .csv file via the RDS.
More Mac agent features
The Mac agent supports the following additional features:
- Dynamically change agent settings from the Asset list.
- Customize the desktop icon that opens the End-User Portal.
- Redirect requests from one RDS to another.
More formats available for reports
Admins can select to export reports to .pdf, .csv, or .xls formats.
Admins can duplicate existing reports to use them as templates for new reports.
Minimum threshold for report charts
- Admins can set a minimum threshold for displaying items in a report, so only a certain number of entities are displayed in a chart.
- Admins can also choose to display all other entities in one entity entitled "Others".
New Reporting module
The new SysAid Reporting module includes a completely revamped user interface, new report design capabilities to better tailor reports, drag-and-drop functionality, a dynamically updated preview of your report output, and more.
Enhanced UI for managing groups
Improvements to User Groups now allow admins to add admins and users to groups from the user's record, display more information for group members from within the group pages, and more.
Add emails to an SR's Note field
Admins can set email replies on an SR to automatically populate in the SR's Notes field. This gives end users access to the email conversation, and enhances the visibility of the end user's feedback for the assigned admin.