Ensure That All Changes Are Approved Via Workflow
With SysAid’s change management software, all changes follow your company’s agreed change management policies and chain of approval process to ensure that all affected parties can consider the implications of the change before it occurs.
To ensure that all the necessary change and risk information is available to these decision makers, workflow templates outline the order in which each change action item occurs, and each item can be made dependent upon the action that occurs before it.
For example, if the CIO is responsible for final approval of a non-standard change, the CIO will not receive a change notification for action until after all the other members of the change team (or change advisory board (CAB)) have completed their tasks. A full audit history of the authorizations and approvals during the workflow is available for later review.
Built-In and Customizable Templates for Change Scenarios
SysAid’s change management software is preconfigured with both basic and advanced change templates to help you quickly plan, consider, approve, and execute changes. All change templates are fully configurable to suit any change scenario in your organization, and you can create an unlimited number of change templates to support both simple and complex changes. With custom workflows, you can also divide complex change processes into systematic parts and activities for key change contributors.
- Enter all change activities and assign the activities to those who will carry out the tasks
- Set targeted notes, action items, and automatic change notifications for different personnel
- Permission-based workflows ensure that change details are only accessed by authorized participants
Get Full Organizational Participation in the Change Process
IT changes do not occur in a vacuum; they normally have implications for the non-IT employees (and their processes) and thus often require their participation too.
SysAid’s change management software makes it easy for you to increase the transparency of your change processes such that anyone within your organization can contribute to a successful change when needed.
- Involve all interested parties via the change management workflows
- Keep your CAB fully informed with change-overview PDFs, detailed notes, and change notifications
- Those involved can participate in the change management process via the SysAid Self-Service Portal
- All assigned IT personnel can easily participate in the change process and act when their part of the process is due