Change Management Based On ITIL Best Practices
SysAid ITSM’s ITIL-aligned change management software and its capabilities will help you to assess the risk of every change in advance, and use the change management approval process to ensure that all changes are in line with your change policy and business strategies before they are executed ﹘ where ITIL is the IT service management (ITSM
) best practice framework formerly known as the IT Infrastructure Library.
Use SysAid’s change management software to help those involved in the change management process achieve what ITIL defines as the objectives of change management:
- Responding to changing business requirements while maximizing value and reducing incidents, business disruption, and re-work
- Responding to the business and IT requests for change that will better align IT services with business needs
- Ensuring that all changes are recorded and evaluated, and that authorized changes are prioritized, planned, tested, implemented, documented, and reviewed in a controlled manner
- Ensuring that all changes to configuration items are recorded in the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Optimizing, and reducing where possible, the overall business risk
If ITIL’s change management best practice isn’t right for you and your organization, then with SysAid ITSM, it’s easy to configure the out-of-the-box change management process. SysAid’s change management software can be tailored to your exact needs and operational processes.