20TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
February 14-17, 2016 | Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas
PINK 2016 – Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas
Feb. 14-17, 2016 - Now in its 20th year, this annual event is recognized as one of the world’s premier global IT service management (ITSM) conferences.
Pink prides itself on the volume of content, with Pink16 comprising multiple content tracks and sessions – covering a vast array of subjects from all across the ITSM spectrum: ITSM, ITIL®, ISO, Lean IT, Six Sigma, PRINCE2®, PMBOK®, and COBIT®. There is something for everyone – strategic, tactical, and operational ITSM…and beyond.
Whether you’re new to ITSM (or ITIL) or an experienced service management professional, you’ll gain crucial insights into how best practices and industry tools can help to align IT operations with business needs, and to improve service management operations.
If you’re planning on attending, we highly recommend checking out the following sessions:
- Don't Rain On My ITSM Parade – Transitional Change Management When Moving To The Cloud – Earl Begley, University of Kentucky
- Why Governance Of Enterprise IT (GEIT) Is Not A 4 Letter Word! – Robert Stroud, Forrester Research
- Messing With Your Head: How DevOps Changes Everything – Rob England, Two Hills Ltd.
- Bimodal IT: Shortcut to Innovation or Path to Dysfunction? – Damon Edwards, DTO Solutions
- The CMDB In A Cloudy & BYOD Universe – Carlos Casanova, K2 Solutions
We’d also love for you to have “meeting SysAid” on your Pink16 agenda, whatever the reason – whether you’re looking for a new service desk, want to talk about ITSM best practices, fancy a photo with Joe the IT Guy, or even if you work for another ITSM tool vendor and simply want to have a sneaky look at what we’re up to. Anyone and everyone is welcome at the SysAid booth, or to join us where all the best conversations take place…in the bar.
Who's going to be there?