Greg Sanker - IT Service Management blogger, speaker, and practitioner
Know you need a service catalog, but not ready for a full IT service management (ITSM) program? Or perhaps you’re having trouble bypassing cultural resistance to the "we need a service catalog" approach?
Watch our webinar with Greg Sanker, who will show you, with real-world examples, how to actually create demand (and buy in from stakeholders) for a basic service catalog.
In this webinar, we look at how to:
- Identify your IT services (you all have them!)
- Leverage questions about services to create clarity
- Draft plain language service descriptions
- Build a basic service catalog
- Keep your service catalog current