Enhance End Users’ Experience with SysAid Self-Service Portal
The SysAid Self-Service Portal lets end users submit incidents, request services, view IT announcements, chat with IT support people, consult the Knowledge Base for self-help, reset domain passwords or unlock accounts, and more.
Make use of the self-service portal
Provide 24/7 Self-Service and Self-Help Capabilities
Most self-service portals have some form of attachment option but what makes SysAid Self-Service-Portal so unique is that you can automatically include a screenshot of the exact issue you’re experiencing. This allows the IT department to better resolve whatever issue was submitted.
Provide your end users with 24/7 self-service and self-help capabilities, accessible from their PCs and their mobile devices, to:
- Submit incidents and requests
- Access self-service FAQs
- View and monitor existing tickets
- Manage workflow actions (ITIL edition only)
- Change settings
- View supervised employees' tickets
- Reset passwords with password self-service
- Access self-service portal as a guest
SysAid Self-Service Portal Key Features
With this feature, you’ll be able to customize your incident form and maintain full control over what goes into it. By submitting an incident, you’re essentially telling your IT what problem or issue you’re experiencing, thus creating a record that they can refer to when addressing your incident. While submitting a ticket, end users can also:
- Indicate the urgency of the issue they are facing
- Choose a pre-populated service record template for common issues
- Automatically load pre-populated templates based on the ticket’s category
End users can quickly access the self-service portal by pressing a hotkey assigned to SysAid. This logs them into the self-service portal and automatically attaches their asset’s details to the submitted ticket. This hotkey can also be configured to automatically take a screenshot of the screen they are viewing and open the new incident with the screenshot automatically attached.
End users can use drag N’ drop to attach other relevant files for reference or review
- Use a self-service FAQ database with the answers to common questions
- Provide easy “how-to” instructions and videos, so end users can quickly and easily resolve issues by themselves
- Access to commonly used forms for end users to download
From themes to banners to company logos to all-inclusive UI elements, determine which widgets are displayed.
Easily locate what you’re looking for with a consolidated multi-source search that returns itemized and detailed results that can be custom filtered to meet your business needs.
Out of the box and custom toolbox items for easy access to commonly used service record templates, knowledge base articles, or external URLs.