ITSM author, commentator, and consultant
Too many organizations settle for ‘resolution times’ and ‘call numbers’ to measure their service desk performance. Are these really the right metrics to use? And, besides, are they accurately being measured and interpreted?
Learn from Rob England’s many years of experience working with a wide range of clients. Sure, there’s a lot of good advice on this topic already, but in this webinar, Rob, aka The IT Skeptic, brings his own unique and unconventional approach to the questions.
Benefits of Attending
In this 1-hour webinar, you’ll:
- Learn some of the pitfalls of choosing and using metrics
- Understand the importance of correctly interpreting your metrics data
- Figure out how to draw the right conclusions from your metrics data
- See how to develop metrics that drive improvement, without distorting behavior
- Listen to The IT Skeptic answer some burning questions on all this content and more