DOWNLOAD WINTER 16
What's New in Winter 16
SysAid Winter 16 offers over 170 customer-driven new features and enhancements. You can now enjoy a brand new built-in BI Analytics module, a powerful new reporting tool with an intuitive UI, a new Mac agent, a new SysAid REST API, and much more...
Additional New Features and Perks
- Admins can now set their default (after-login) home page
- A more robust and secure Password Services interface from locked computers
- View calendars of other admins who are members of the same Group
- One click to reset all column filters within a list
- Demote admins to end users
- Easily attach files to SR emails
- Embed links in email notifications for action items, which allow end users to approve or deny an action item directly from the email
I upgraded our production environment last night and was quickly able to build new reports in about 10 minutes. You guys are awesome!
Previous On-Premise Highlights
May 2015 SysAid 15.2 Highlights
New 3rd Party Integrations
A new page in SysAid allows you to add third-party integrations with SysAid from within the product. Recently launched integrations include:
Dell Web Services
Enhancements to Action Item Dependencies
Action Item automatic dependencies are now more flexible, with the ability to append values in action item fields onto existing values and to push data from action items into previous action items as well as into the Details tab.
Categories by Group
Admins can now limit a category's visibility in the End-User Portal to specific user groups.
More Flexible Agent Settings
Agent settings can now be updated simultaneously for multiple assets without uninstalling and reinstalling the agents.
Retrieve Agent Logs
Admins can now download the agent logs for an asset to assist in troubleshooting agent-related issues.
SysAid Winter 16 On-Premise Upgrade
- SysAid Release 14.4 or higher is needed in order to upgrade to SysAid Winter 16.
- To start using SysAid MDM capabilities, you must be running Tomcat 7 or above.
- The 64-bit Windows upgrade can only be used if your initial SysAid installation was 64-bit. If you are not sure, you can try installing the 64-bit upgrade, and you will be prompted if it is incorrect. In that case, simply install the 32-bit upgrade.
- SysAid Release 9.0 and higher for Linux/Unix/Mac requires SUN Java 1.7 or higher and Tomcat 7 to be installed on the SysAid Server.
- SysAid's Patch Management capabilities require the latest version of SysAid Agents to be running and also the latest version of the RDS to be installed.
If you are using RDS, upgrade to the latest version: