To customize SysAid 7.0.x or above, follow these steps:
- Go to ...\SysAidServer\root\WEB-INF\conf\html.
- Create a new directory (preferably, not in the SysAidServer folder) and copy the html files you would like to customize to that new directory.
- Edit the HTML files in the new location, design the appearance which is suitable to you, and save your changes.
- In SysAid, go to Customize > Appearance.
- In the "HTML Files Location" field, point to the new location of the HTML files. The path you point to should be a full-local path.
- Save your changes.
- Click the Reload Templates button to update the changes you made in the HTML files. You should always click this button after any change you make to the HTML files.
- Open the relevant pages to verify that your newly designed End User Portal and Login page are displayed.