Remote control methods
SysAid’s remote support software provides simple, no-configuration-necessary options for performing remote support and remote control via the following methods of remote control communication:
Supported operating systems
SysAid’s remote support software works with any remote machine running the following Windows operating systems:
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008
Mac OS X Yosemite
Mac OS X El Capitan
Mac OS X Sierra
Security and privacy
Your security is one of SysAid’s top priorities when using our remote support software. Therefore, the remote control service is not running all the time, waiting for sessions. Only when the SysAid Agent identifies a remote support or control request, it initiates the remote support software and remote connection to the authorized requestor (and within a fully-encrypted session).
- Built-in authentication methods protect against attacks.
- All communication is encrypted between the host and local connection.
- No open ports on the end-user side are required.
- All remote control sessions are logged in the asset activity log for auditing.
- You can control and manage the permissions of the admins who need to perform remote control within SysAid.