SysAid – Tailored for MSPs
An IT Service Management (ITSM) Solution Designed Specifically for Managed Service Providers
SysAid MSP provides managed service providers with an affordable IT service management (ITSM) solution created to meet their multi-customer-based service delivery and support requirements. SysAid MSP includes all the essential help desk, service desk, and ITSM capabilities, with an unlimited end-user base and flexible licensing that allows MSPs to extend their solution as their business grows. Numerous clients can be managed as separate entities using the multi-company functionality, with reports, end-user forms, client portals and more – all customizable for each of your clients.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-company and multi-language capabilities
- An unlimited end-user base
- Manage assets, mobile devices, and performance – across different clients and contracts – from one place
- Customize reports, routing rules, client portals, and forms to suit different clients
- Remote control to client environments to provide immediate support
- Use SysAid’s mobile apps to provide service on the go – anytime, anywhere support
- Use service level management to provide first-rate service to customers based on their specific needs
SysAid MSP is suitable for:
- Companies that provide services and support for a number of external clients – and not just IT service providers
- Large enterprises that need to provide service and support for a number of related companies or internal business units, and require scalability for an increasing number of end users and assets
- MSPs that want an all-in-one IT management solution to deliver IT services and support to multiple clients across multiple sites and even multiple geographies
How Are SysAid MSP Customers Supported?
At SysAid we're committed to providing exceptional customer service – there's no type of request too large or too small that we won't handle. Whatever support you need, we're here to help. SysAid support can be accessed via:
- Submitting a ticket
Where Is SysAid Cloud for MSP Hosted?SysAid Cloud for MSP is hosted in third-party, state-of-the-art data centers across three different regions:
With SysAid On-Premise, you install the SysAid software on your servers and are responsible for managing both the servers and the software, including upgrades.
With SysAid Cloud, the SysAid software is hosted by SysAid, so there’s zero processing power required at your end – just log in and get to work. You do not have to upgrade the SysAid software or monitor your SysAid servers because it is all done for you by SysAid, leaving you more time for your core IT tasks.
SysAid was founded in 2002, by Israel Lifshitz, with a vision to make the lives of IT professionals around the world easier, and to make their IT environments and IT service delivery better.
We have always and will continue to provide affordable, innovative, and intuitive ITSM software aligned with industry best practices, to help our customers through automated business processes. Our customers’ success is our success and we continue to grow as our customers grow, inspired by their evolving needs in constantly changing business and IT landscapes.