September 8-10, 2015 | Mexico City, Mexico
Sept. 8-10, 2015 -
With keynotes and track sessions covering the hottest topics in IT and business, Gartner bills its CIO & IT Executive Summit as Latin America's most important gathering of senior IT leadership from the region's companies, government, and public sector.
The event is targeted at CIOs and their leadership teams, including:
If attending, you’ll want to ensure that you don’t miss the array of content sessions on offer on topics such as:
- Senior IT leaders across all roles and industries
- Chief digital officers, chief financial officers, chief technology officers, and chief innovation officers
- IT Strategy and Governance
- Mobile and Social Technologies
- The New Applications Agenda
- Infrastructure & Operations Optimization
- Cost Containment
We’d also love you to have “meeting SysAid” on your agenda, whatever the reason. Whether you’re looking for a new IT service management (ITSM) solution, want to talk about ITSM best practices, or even if you work for another ITSM tool vendor and simply want to have a sneaky look at what we’re up to. Anyone and everyone is welcome at the SysAid booth, or to join us where all the best conversations take place... in the bar.